If you have an item to share -- a donation of good or excellent quality, cool stuff for the station, a you-know-we-gotta-have-it ditty -- here's what we're looking for in the coming weeks before Launch Day:
- Office Supplies (copy paper, staplers, staples, scissors, post-it notes, dry-erase markers, regular markers, construction paper, chalk, push pins, pens, pencils, tape, tape dispenser, etc.)
- 4 file cabinets, file folders, hanging file holders
- Bookcases for CDs and albums
- Petty cash for those last-minute, gotta-have items
- Gas cards to cover volunteer runs to Office Max
- 2 desks (check with Jenn before delivery)
- 2 tables (check with Jenn before delivery)
- 2-6 white boards, chalk boards, cork boards, sandwich board
- 6 laptops (newer versions, MACs preferred, working; if you're unsure, talk to Joe)
- Office supplies (yes, it's here twice because it'll be a ongoing thing)
In the event we get dupes, or stuff we can't use, we hope you don't mind if we convert these items to cash in a future fundraiser. We'll be doing a few of those in the coming year to keep the lights on.
And hey, thanks for thinking of us; we couldn't do it without YOU! ~ WIOX Radio
P.S. We really appreciate your volunteer time, too!